Payment / Dispatch
1. The identity of the provider:
Vet Meet GmbH
2. The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the provision listed below.
3. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
4. The subject of the contract is the conclusion of a membership and/or the provision of other services.
5. Vet Meet GmbH’s offers on the Internet are not binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
6. You can submit a binding contract offer (order) via the online shopping cart system.
In doing so, the memberships or services intended for the booking are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping basket" and make changes there at any time. After continuing to the page "Checkout" and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment, all order data will finally be displayed on the order summary page.
7. Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information, here again, to change (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
8. By submitting the order via the corresponding button, you submit a binding offer to Vet Meet GmbH.
9. You will receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not lead to the conclusion of the contract yet.
10. Acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place within 2-7 days by separate order confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail).
11. If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. Any services already provided will be reimbursed immediately in this case if you request this via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Your inquiries for the preparation of an offer are not binding for you. Vet Meet GmbH will make you a binding offer in writing (for example by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
13. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You, therefore, have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the reception of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
14. Unless otherwise stated in the respective offer, the membership is activated within 1 - 3 days after the conclusion of the contract.
15. You are obliged to cooperate as far as Vet Meet GmbH have to provide further information for the provision of services.
16. The contract between you and Vet Meet GmbH for a webinar membership has a term of 12 months and for an Imaging Summer Camp participation for the Summer Camp of the year, you purchased it for.
17. In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in the form of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print or electronically secure.
18. There are statutory warranty rights.
Additional Registration information and Payment procedure
1. For the Imaging Summer Camp, a limited number of places is available at reduced registration fees for students, interns and residents.
2. The registration of the Imaging Summer Camp will close 40 days prior to the meeting.
3. For the webinars as well as for the Imaging Summer Camp Student ID cards or valid proof of an intern/resident status will be inspected. This proof should be emailed to email@example.com can be in form of a letter from your supervisor, a screenshot of your current college registration website or a copy of your Student ID Card. Failure to provide such proof will forfeit your right to a reduced registration fee and you will be asked to pay the difference in order to attend the course as a fully fee-paying attendee. The resident status will count until the end of the fiscal year in which the residency ends, not when passing the boards.
4. Registration for a webinar series and/or the Imaging Summer Camp can be done by purchasing the respective pass in the shop. The payment options include PayPal, bank transfer or SEPA (EU countries only). By registering for a course, you enter into a contractual agreement with Vet Meet GmbH (as outlined in section 1). You agree to pay the fee in full at the time of the booking by pay pal. If you choose payment by bank transfer (Bank account name: Vet Meet GmbH IBAN: DE50 2825 0110 0035 1517 60 BIC: BRLADE21WHV Name of Bank: Sparkasse Wilhelmshaven) the transfer needs to be made within 10 calendar days. Payment must be made in Euros. For international bank transfer fees might apply which must be paid by you. When paying by SEPA direct debit, you authorize us to collect the invoice amount from the specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate, which needs to be filled out and send back within 7 days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The collection of the direct debit usually takes place within 10 days after the conclusion of the contract. It can happen that two monthly payments will be made in one month if there is an overlap between the time of registration and the new month starting prior to receiving the SEPA form. You are required to ensure sufficient coverage of the account on the due date. In the case of a return debit due to your fault, you have to bear the applicable bank fee.
5. Any cancellation of a course registration by you will incur a cancellation fee (please see section below), even if it occurs prior to Vet Meet GmbH receiving the registration fee. Vet Meet GmbH reserves the right to resell your place if the registration fee has not been received within 10 calendar days from registration without prior notice.
Furthermore, all payments must be received by Vet Meet GmbH at the latest by the registration deadline of the course for which you registered for (for the webinar 24 hours prior to the meeting, for the Imaging Summer Camp 40 days prior to the meeting).
6. The registration fee only includes the listed items on the shop and does not include bank transfer fees and any other costs and you are responsible for such charges.
7. All courses and fees are subject to German VAT legislation
8. If payment is not received in full by the registration deadline for the Imaging Summer Camp for which you registered, a surcharge of 15% will be added to the course fee or 150Euro, whichever is greater, without notice. Any outstanding amount will be subject to interest at 2% per calendar month (compounded monthly) until the amount is paid in full.
9. If you register at an Early Booking Price but fail to transfer the full amount to Vet Meet GmbH before 40 days prior to the Imaging Summer Camp the course takes place the Early Booking Price will be forfeited and you will be asked to pay the Regular Booking Price in cash or bank transfer at the time of the course.
10. Should legal proceedings be required to collect outstanding balances from you, you agree to indemnify Vet Meet GmbH for all legal fees and expenses incurred.
11. Once a fully completed registration has been made through the shop and payment in full has been received by Vet Meet GmbH, the registration process will be complete. Vet Meet will subsequently confirm the booking in writing to you by e-mail. The confirmation might take up to 7 days.
12. Vet Meet GmbH cannot be held responsible for your spam filters blocking the Vet Meet GmbH registration confirmation emails and other Vet Meet GmbH communications. It is your responsibility to configure their spam filters to allow emails from Vet Meet GmbH (email@example.com) into their inbox.
13. You must ensure that Vet Meet GmbH is notified of any changes in your contact details. Vet Meet GmbH cannot be held responsible for non-notification of course changes if you did not provide up-to-date details.
14. Vet Meet pledges to protect the privacy of all website users and attendees registering for courses. All personal details will be used exclusively by Vet Meet and its Partners, mainly for registration purposes and to notify users of future courses but none of these details will be passed on to other third parties. This does not apply to information that might be lawfully required by any public body (e.g. Taxes) or is required by the hotel and social program providers during the Imaging Summer Camp.
Cancellations / Course Changes
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact Vet Meet GmbH (Vet Meet GmbH, Birkenweg 10, 26384 Wilhelmshaven, phone: 00491601822837, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear written statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or E-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- If you withdraw from this Agreement, Vet Meet GmbH will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached Vet Meet GmbH. For this repayment, Vet Meet GmbH use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless otherwise agreed with you. If you have requested that the services be commenced during the period of cancellation, you must pay Vet Meet GmbH a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of services already provided by you at the time you inform Vet Meet GmbH of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract Comparison with the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
- For cancellations for a webinar, a full refund minus an 8% administration fee of the annual price will be paid if the cancellation happens prior to the first webinar date and after the above mentioned 14 days. In case one or multiple webinars have already occurred the price for those will be deducted on top of the administration fee regardless if the live meeting was attended.
For Cancellations for the Imaging Summer Camp after the above mentioned 14 days and more than 90 days weeks prior to the start of the course and a full refund will be made minus an 8% administrative charge. Up to 45 days prior to the meeting 50% of the meeting price plus the 8% administration fee will be charged. Up to 21 days prior to the meeting 75% of the meeting price plus the 8% administration fee will be charged. After the 21 days prior to the meeting, the full meeting price has to be paid. However, if there is a waiting list for the Imaging Summer Camp then Vet Meet GmbH will make every effort to resell the place to an individual on the waiting list and an administrative fee of 12% will be charged. If you, however, find a person that would like to take your space than no cancellation fee except for the 8% administration fee has to be paid.
- Booked passes (webinars or Imaging Summer Camp) cannot be transferred to another person. In case the login details for a webinar will be passed along to another person and Vet Meet will notice this, your pass will be automatically cancelled without any further warning and there will be no refund for the pass money. An additional penalty charge of 500Euro has to be paid to Vet Meet within 10 days of notification via bank transfer.
- Vet Meet GmbH reserves the right, under special circumstances, to alter course programs, dates, venues and speakers, should this be required. Vet Meet GmbH will give you maximum notice possible. Those changes are not a reason for cancellation in which Vet Meet GmbH would have to refund the registration fee. In the event of a cancellation of the Imaging Summer Camp by Vet Meet GmbH, course fees will be refunded in full. Vet Meet GmbH will however not be liable for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by you. In case a webinar gets cancelled the annual membership will be extended by one meeting. No money will be refunded.
- The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the provision of services, if Vet Meet GmbH has provided the service completely and has only begun to carry out the service after you have expressly given your consent, and at the same time you have confirmed that you know that you will lose your right of withdrawal on complete fulfillment of contract by Vet Meet GmbH.
1. You must ensure that they have appropriate insurance cover in place to cover all public/general, personal and professional liability risks and risks of injury, particularly bearing in mind that the summer camp involves a social program with outdoor activities.
2. All speakers/instructors used by Vet Meet GmbH are suitably experienced in their subject. Speakers are responsible for the accuracy and correctness of information presented and for adherence to copyright law. Vet Meet GmbH cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors which may arise in either the spoken or written word or for copyright law violations.
3. When attending the Imaging summer camp you are provided with an electronic version of the course notes (PDF) at the beginning of the Imaging Summer Camp. Webinar participants have access to the live meetings and – depending on their pass – recordings of the webinars. And anybody visiting the website has access to our Open Source. Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution of the course notes or the recordings or the content of the website in whole or in part in any medium requires the explicit written consent by the author(s) of the course notes and by Vet Meet GmbH. You agree to respect and adhere to German copyright law.
4. You give permission to Vet Meet GmbH to take photographs and film during the Imaging Summer Camp and record the webinars where the attendees' list is visible, which may be used on the Vet Meet GmbH website, in course announcement e-mails or Vet Meet brochures. If you attend the Imaging Summer Camp you will be asked to sign a separate contract confirming this permission.
5. You give permission to Vet Meet GmbH using any of the written feedback that you lists in your feedback form, anonymously (without a name) on the Vet Meet GmbH website, in course announcement e-mails or Vet Meet GmbH leaflets. Vet Meet GmbH reserves the right to contact you to ask for permission to use your feedback in conjunction with your name, practice name, town and country of residence.
6. By purchasing a membership, a credit to review webinar recordings or a pass for the Imaging Summer Camp, you acknowledge to have read the general and course-specific terms and conditions and to be aware of being subject to the above cancellation policies.
7. German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favourable principle).
8. Place of performance for all services from our existing business relationships and jurisdiction is our headquarters, as far as you are not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or public special assets. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or your domicile or habitual residence is not known at the time the complaint is filed. The right to appeal to the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
9. The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
- The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- Vet Meet GmbH keeps the right to adjust prices in case of Tax increases or increased due to third parties of the respective country.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and supersedes all other prior agreements, understandings with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- Should any provision of this Agreement be or become invalid, ineffective or unenforceable as a whole or in part, the validity, effectiveness and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Any such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be deemed replaced by such valid, the effective and enforceable provision as comes closest to the economic intent and the purpose of such invalid, the ineffective or unenforceable provision as regards subject matter, amount, time, place and extent. The aforesaid shall apply mutatis mutandisto any gap in this Agreement.
1. “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website;
2. “Vet Meet GmbH” is a trading name of Vet Meet GmbH. Registered Address: Birkenweg 10, 26384 Wilhelmshaven
3. “website” means the website that you are currently using (www.vetmeet.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. Vet Meet GmbH makes no warranty or representation that the website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
2. No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
3. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and/or descriptions of services available from Vet Meet GmbH correspond to the actual products and/or services, Vet Meet GmbH is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
4. All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. Vet Meet GmbH reserves the right to change prices and offers included in the passes and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information and offers included are reviewed and updated approximately every 6 months.